Beyonce Knowles admits to family rows

    6 Mei, 2011 - The ‘Halo’ hitmaker – who recently fired her father Mathew Knowles as her manager – loves working with Tina Knowles on their House of Dereon clothing line but the singer admits she and her stylist parent don't always see eye-to-eye.

    She said: “It does get difficult sometimes. My mother and I work so well together and we agree. Well 99 per cent of the time. And the one per cent? We’re human. And sometimes we go back and forth but it never lasts. "
    Despite their occasional disagreements, Beyonce – who is married to Jay-Z - is pleased she can leave her business in the hands of her mother.
    She added in an interview with more! magazine: “I’m lucky because I can leave and I know everything’s going to be fine and great because my mother’s there taking care of everything.”

    After firing her father in March, Beyonce paid tribute to the role he and her mother played in her success.
    She said: "I am grateful for everything he has taught me. I grew up watching both he and my mother manage me and own their own businesses. They are hard working entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps.

    "He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me."

    NYC School Gets Surprise Visit From Beyonce

    Students at a New York City public school working out to a Beyonce song got a big surprise when the superstar walked in and joined them.

    About 85 students at P.S. 161 in Harlem were in the middle of a choreographed routine Tuesday to a song adapted from Beyonce's hit "Get Me Bodied" when the singer arrived.

    The children were participating in a national simulcast of "Let's Move Flash Workout." It's part of first lady Michelle Obama's fitness campaign. The singer joined in wearing stiletto heels and a T-shirt emblazoned with "Let's Move."

    Thirteen-year-old Aisha Collier gushed "she's so beautiful." She told the New York Post she messed up a little when Beyonce first arrived but then got back into it and continued to dance and have fun.

Post Title

Beyonce Knowles admits to family rows


Post URL

http://hairstylecelebrities.blogspot.com/2011/05/beyonce-knowles-admits-to-family-rows.html


Visit HAIR STYLE CELEBRITIES for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive