Emma Watson and Rupert Grint: The Harry Potter kiss that missed

    This summer Harry Potter fans cheered, whistled and maybe even toasted each other with smuggled-in butterbeer when Hermione and Ron finally kissed in The Deathly Hallows Part 2.

    But what happened on set when Emma Watson at long last put her mouth on Rupert Grint's mouth? That behind-the-scenes moment gets captured in a just-released Harry Potter featurette. (It's posted below -- and you'll be able to find it on the movie's DVD and Blu-Ray when it arrives Nov. 11.)

    And let's just say Watson and Grint had the opposite experience of the average Ron/Hermione 'shipper.

    "I'm trying to erase it from my mind," Grint told Dose.ca this summer, flashing back on the experience.

    As for Watson, she old OK! magazine: "Rupert was the weirdest. ... I just had to remind myself, I am an actress. I am Hermione, this is a role -- but it was really hard."

    And in the new featurette -- which captures Watson and Grint girding themselves or their first on-screen face-smash -- director David Yates admits that awkwardness was in the air.

    "You know, they're like brother and sister, they were both very nervous," Yates says in the clip. (Grint and Watson met when they began filming the Harry Potter series in their tweens.)
    "Emma's very smart. She decided if she was going to avoid 27 takes she was going to get it right the first time," Yates continues. "And we're about to roll, and I just see Emma brace herself. And I see that conviction that she's got, I'm not going to mess around here, this is it. Rupert hadn't quite reached that same point, and I think Rupert wasn't quite expecting it. And then she just went for it."

Post Title

Emma Watson and Rupert Grint: The Harry Potter kiss that missed


Post URL

http://hairstylecelebrities.blogspot.com/2011/10/emma-watson-and-rupert-grint-harry.html


Visit HAIR STYLE CELEBRITIES for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive