Miley Cyrus: 'I've never gotten along with someone so well'

    November 20, 2009
    Miley Cyrus, who turns 17 on November 23, admits to a special relationship with her The Last Song co-star Liam Hemsworth says "I've never gotten along with someone so well. I was a little anxious about making this movie; I wanted everything to be perfect. To go on set and feel insecure was a totally new element for me. But he felt the same way. He admitted his insecurities, and it was really nice to have someone who understands me for once."

Post Title

Miley Cyrus: 'I've never gotten along with someone so well'


Post URL

http://hairstylecelebrities.blogspot.com/2009/11/miley-cyrus-never-gotten-along-with.html


Visit HAIR STYLE CELEBRITIES for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive