Hot New 'True Blood' Posters Have Us Really Freakin' Jealous Of Anna Paquin

    Full disclosure here: I'm as rabid a "True Blood" fan as any, but when it comes to all the preview teasers and TV spots, I tend to avoid them like the plague. Not because I'm not excited to see everything, of course, but because a) sometimes they hint at things to come that I don't want to see yet and b) they make the wait for the season premiere that much more difficult!

    Anyway, that point is moot now, because when HBO sent us three new posters today (all around the theme "Show Your True Colors"), I caved and looked at them. And I'm almost sorry I did because of how antsy I now am for the premiere! Almost.

    Photo one is hot, literally. The color scheme is fiery red and features so much delicious man candy, it has me really annoyed and envious of one Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin). She's sitting coyly in the midst of Eric Northman (Alexander SkarsgÄrd), Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer) and my personal favorite, Alcide Herveaux (Joe Manganiello), all of whom have their hands on her! Looks like we're in for some vamp vs. vamp vs. wolf action there..

Post Title

Hot New 'True Blood' Posters Have Us Really Freakin' Jealous Of Anna Paquin


Post URL

http://hairstylecelebrities.blogspot.com/2011/10/hot-new-blood-posters-have-us-really.html


Visit HAIR STYLE CELEBRITIES for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive